As Senior Molecular Biologist at APHA, my team and I play a key role in detecting the emergence and minimising the spread of zoonotic bacterial pathogens in order to reduce the risk to human health.
Job Title: Molecular Lead in Antimicrobial Resistance and Enteric Pathogens, Dept. of Bacteriology, APHA.
Honorary Associate Professor; Microbial and Infection Unit, Warwick Medical School, University of Warwick.
Related content and links
- Antimicrobial Resistance (6)
- APHA news (8)
- Bacterial diseases (10)
- Bee health (5)
- Data analysis & modelling (10)
- Diagnostics & testing (6)
- Epidemiology (3)
- Events (20)
- Farming (1)
- One Health (10)
- Parasites (3)
- Plant health (7)
- Prions (1)
- Science strategy (10)
- Surveillance (14)
- Viral diseases (14)
- Wildlife (11)
- Women in science (8)
- One Health: Virology in action 6 July 2020
- We are recruiting: Veterinary Pathologist / Veterinary Research Pathologist 1 July 2020
- Our scientists help with COVID-19 testing at the UK Biocentre in Milton Keynes 3 June 2020
- Controlling food borne zoonoses and antibiotic resistance to protect health 29 May 2020
- Engagement in action: Flying the flag for women in farming 1 May 2020
About APHA science
A blog about science at the Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA).