The APHA science blog celebrates its first birthday today (18 April). In this blog I look at the highlights on the science blog over the last year. Here’s your chance to catch up.
Digital Communications Manager at APHA.
Member of the APHA science blog editorial team.
Related content and links
- Antimicrobial Resistance (6)
- APHA news (8)
- Bacterial diseases (11)
- Bee health (5)
- Data analysis & modelling (10)
- Diagnostics & testing (6)
- Epidemiology (3)
- Events (20)
- Farming (1)
- One Health (10)
- Parasites (3)
- Plant health (7)
- Prions (1)
- Science strategy (10)
- Surveillance (14)
- Viral diseases (14)
- Wildlife (11)
- Women in science (8)
- Tackling antibiotic resistance – testing shows signs of progress 1 August 2020
- One Health: Virology in action 6 July 2020
- We are recruiting: Veterinary Pathologist / Veterinary Research Pathologist 1 July 2020
- Our scientists help with COVID-19 testing at the UK Biocentre in Milton Keynes 3 June 2020
- Controlling food borne zoonoses and antibiotic resistance to protect health 29 May 2020
About APHA science
A blog about science at the Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA).