The APHA science blog celebrates its first birthday today (18 April). In this blog I look at the highlights on the science blog over the last year. Here’s your chance to catch up.
Digital Communications Manager at APHA.
Member of the APHA science blog editorial team.
Related content and links
- Antimicrobial Resistance (8)
- APHA news (14)
- Bacterial diseases (11)
- Bee health (7)
- COVID-19 (6)
- Data analysis & modelling (11)
- Diagnostics & testing (8)
- Epidemiology (3)
- Events (25)
- Farming (1)
- One Health (12)
- Parasites (4)
- Plant health (9)
- Prions (1)
- Science strategy (11)
- Surveillance (16)
- Viral diseases (17)
- Wildlife (15)
- Women in science (9)
- Life as a Seasonal Bee Inspector 12 July 2021
- Spotlight on APHA’s zoonotic disease research 6 July 2021
- Using applications to help us collect data on wild animals 2 July 2021
- Scientific input from APHA in key Defra publication 28 June 2021
- Celebrating five years of the APHA Science blog! 3 June 2021
About APHA science
A blog about science at the Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA).