The APHA science blog celebrates its first birthday today (18 April). In this blog I look at the highlights on the science blog over the last year. Here’s your chance to catch up.
Digital Communications Manager at APHA.
Member of the APHA science blog editorial team.
Related content and links
- Antimicrobial Resistance (6)
- APHA news (6)
- Bacterial diseases (10)
- Bee health (5)
- Data analysis & modelling (10)
- Diagnostics & testing (5)
- Epidemiology (3)
- Events (20)
- Farming (1)
- One Health (9)
- Parasites (3)
- Plant health (7)
- Prions (1)
- Science strategy (10)
- Surveillance (14)
- Viral diseases (13)
- Wildlife (11)
- Women in science (8)
- Controlling food borne zoonoses and antibiotic resistance to protect health 29 May 2020
- Engagement in action: Flying the flag for women in farming 1 May 2020
- Happy 4th birthday APHA Science Blog! 18 April 2020
- We are recruiting veterinary pathologists 8 April 2020
- Government budget announces investment in APHA’s science 20 March 2020
About APHA science
A blog about science at the Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA).