Jane Goodger talks about how we communicate our science and highlights some noteworthy achievements in recent months.
Head of Science Strategy and Planning
Like last year we have produced an APHA Annual Science Review, which brings together the many highlights and achievements during 2016.
One of the Agency’s key performance indicators is for the APHA Science Advisory Board (SAB) to provide an assurance statement on the quality of the science that we carry out.
Related content and links
- Antimicrobial Resistance (8)
- APHA news (16)
- Bacterial diseases (11)
- Bee health (8)
- Bovine Tuberculosis (7)
- COVID-19 (7)
- Data analysis & modelling (12)
- Diagnostics & testing (10)
- Epidemiology (3)
- Events (25)
- Farming (1)
- One Health (12)
- Parasites (4)
- Plant health (9)
- Prions (1)
- Science strategy (11)
- Surveillance (16)
- Viral diseases (20)
- Wildlife (15)
- Women in science (9)
- APHA’s vital international outreach helps to tackle rabies around the world 28 September 2021
- APHA Virologist co-directing the new UK - International Global Coronavirus Network (UK-ICN) 23 September 2021
- APHA breaking new ground in the genomic surveillance of pathogens 22 September 2021
- Bovine Tuberculosis – Testing and examining bTB-positive animals 17 September 2021
- Asian Hornet Week – Hunt for Asian hornets 8 September 2021
About APHA science
A blog about science at the Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA).