Jane Goodger talks about how we communicate our science and highlights some noteworthy achievements in recent months.
Head of Science Strategy and Planning
Like last year we have produced an APHA Annual Science Review, which brings together the many highlights and achievements during 2016.
One of the Agency’s key performance indicators is for the APHA Science Advisory Board (SAB) to provide an assurance statement on the quality of the science that we carry out.
Related content and links
- Antimicrobial Resistance (8)
- APHA news (12)
- Bacterial diseases (11)
- Bee health (6)
- COVID-19 (6)
- Data analysis & modelling (11)
- Diagnostics & testing (8)
- Epidemiology (3)
- Events (23)
- Farming (1)
- One Health (11)
- Parasites (4)
- Plant health (9)
- Prions (1)
- Science strategy (10)
- Surveillance (15)
- Viral diseases (17)
- Wildlife (13)
- Women in science (9)
- The threat of tick-borne diseases in the United Kingdom 26 March 2021
- Assessing the risks of SARS-CoV-2 in wildlife 12 March 2021
- APHA celebrates the work of our female scientists on International Day of Women and Girls in Science 2021 11 February 2021
- APHA science staff recognised in the New Year Honours list 5 February 2021
- COVID-19 testing: the scientists behind the scenes 29 January 2021
About APHA science
A blog about science at the Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA).