Jane Goodger talks about how we communicate our science and highlights some noteworthy achievements in recent months.
Head of Science Strategy and Planning
Like last year we have produced an APHA Annual Science Review, which brings together the many highlights and achievements during 2016.
One of the Agency’s key performance indicators is for the APHA Science Advisory Board (SAB) to provide an assurance statement on the quality of the science that we carry out.
Related content and links
- Antimicrobial Resistance (8)
- APHA news (14)
- Bacterial diseases (11)
- Bee health (7)
- COVID-19 (6)
- Data analysis & modelling (11)
- Diagnostics & testing (8)
- Epidemiology (3)
- Events (25)
- Farming (1)
- One Health (12)
- Parasites (4)
- Plant health (9)
- Prions (1)
- Science strategy (11)
- Surveillance (16)
- Viral diseases (17)
- Wildlife (15)
- Women in science (9)
- Life as a Seasonal Bee Inspector 12 July 2021
- Spotlight on APHA’s zoonotic disease research 6 July 2021
- Using applications to help us collect data on wild animals 2 July 2021
- Scientific input from APHA in key Defra publication 28 June 2021
- Celebrating five years of the APHA Science blog! 3 June 2021
About APHA science
A blog about science at the Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA).