Jane Goodger talks about how we communicate our science and highlights some noteworthy achievements in recent months.
Head of Science Strategy and Planning
Like last year we have produced an APHA Annual Science Review, which brings together the many highlights and achievements during 2016.
One of the Agency’s key performance indicators is for the APHA Science Advisory Board (SAB) to provide an assurance statement on the quality of the science that we carry out.
Related content and links
- Antimicrobial Resistance (8)
- APHA news (10)
- Bacterial diseases (11)
- Bee health (6)
- COVID-19 (4)
- Data analysis & modelling (11)
- Diagnostics & testing (7)
- Epidemiology (3)
- Events (23)
- Farming (1)
- One Health (11)
- Parasites (3)
- Plant health (9)
- Prions (1)
- Science strategy (10)
- Surveillance (15)
- Viral diseases (17)
- Wildlife (12)
- Women in science (8)
- APHA provides science evidence quickly leading to the first detection of bird ‘flu in the United Kingdom 22 December 2020
- What is lurking in Britain’s hedgerows? 1 December 2020
- World Antimicrobial Awareness Week 19 November 2020
- International Development – One Health 3 November 2020
- Transferable skills: providing scientific advice to public health policy makers during the coronavirus pandemic 30 October 2020
About APHA science
A blog about science at the Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA).