Monday 25 September 2017 marked the 100 year’s anniversary of the agency’s Weybridge site.
Kath Webster was appointed Director of Scientific Services, APHA in April 2014. The APHA Director of Scientific Services is responsible for the leadership and management of science delivery across the agency.
One of the key actions taken forward in our first science strategy was to set up an APHA Science Advisory Board (SAB).
Welcome to the new APHA science blog. This is the first post on what I hope will become the first port of call for anybody interested in what the Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA) is doing in terms of science.
Related content and links
- Antimicrobial Resistance (6)
- APHA news (8)
- Bacterial diseases (11)
- Bee health (5)
- Data analysis & modelling (10)
- Diagnostics & testing (6)
- Epidemiology (3)
- Events (20)
- Farming (1)
- One Health (10)
- Parasites (3)
- Plant health (7)
- Prions (1)
- Science strategy (10)
- Surveillance (14)
- Viral diseases (14)
- Wildlife (11)
- Women in science (8)
- Tackling antibiotic resistance – testing shows signs of progress 1 August 2020
- One Health: Virology in action 6 July 2020
- We are recruiting: Veterinary Pathologist / Veterinary Research Pathologist 1 July 2020
- Our scientists help with COVID-19 testing at the UK Biocentre in Milton Keynes 3 June 2020
- Controlling food borne zoonoses and antibiotic resistance to protect health 29 May 2020
About APHA science
A blog about science at the Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA).