Monday 25 September 2017 marked the 100 year’s anniversary of the agency’s Weybridge site.
Kath Webster was appointed Director of Scientific Services, APHA in April 2014. The APHA Director of Scientific Services is responsible for the leadership and management of science delivery across the agency.
One of the key actions taken forward in our first science strategy was to set up an APHA Science Advisory Board (SAB).
Welcome to the new APHA science blog. This is the first post on what I hope will become the first port of call for anybody interested in what the Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA) is doing in terms of science.
Related content and links
- Antimicrobial Resistance (8)
- APHA news (14)
- Bacterial diseases (11)
- Bee health (7)
- COVID-19 (6)
- Data analysis & modelling (11)
- Diagnostics & testing (8)
- Epidemiology (3)
- Events (25)
- Farming (1)
- One Health (12)
- Parasites (4)
- Plant health (9)
- Prions (1)
- Science strategy (11)
- Surveillance (16)
- Viral diseases (17)
- Wildlife (15)
- Women in science (9)
- Life as a Seasonal Bee Inspector 12 July 2021
- Spotlight on APHA’s zoonotic disease research 6 July 2021
- Using applications to help us collect data on wild animals 2 July 2021
- Scientific input from APHA in key Defra publication 28 June 2021
- Celebrating five years of the APHA Science blog! 3 June 2021
About APHA science
A blog about science at the Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA).