APHA Weybridge hosted the first Inventory and Ambitions workshop for the One Health European Joint Program funded COHESIVE Project. In this blog, Charlotte Cook, Senior Risk Analyst, talks about the event and the importance of professional networks across Europe.
Senior Risk Analyst at APHA
Charlotte Cook, Senior Risk Analyst at APHA, talks about the annual modelling symposium held at APHA Weybridge in February 2018.
April is Mathematics and Statistics Awareness month! Charlotte Cook and Flavie Vial share with us one of the many ways mathematics is used within APHA to inform decision-making.
For the past 5 years APHA has held a mathematical modelling symposium at its central Research & Development facility at Weybridge. Charlotte Cook (Computational Biologist) talks about how the day went.
Related content and links
- Antimicrobial Resistance (6)
- APHA news (8)
- Bacterial diseases (10)
- Bee health (5)
- Data analysis & modelling (10)
- Diagnostics & testing (6)
- Epidemiology (3)
- Events (20)
- Farming (1)
- One Health (10)
- Parasites (3)
- Plant health (7)
- Prions (1)
- Science strategy (10)
- Surveillance (14)
- Viral diseases (14)
- Wildlife (11)
- Women in science (8)
- One Health: Virology in action 6 July 2020
- We are recruiting: Veterinary Pathologist / Veterinary Research Pathologist 1 July 2020
- Our scientists help with COVID-19 testing at the UK Biocentre in Milton Keynes 3 June 2020
- Controlling food borne zoonoses and antibiotic resistance to protect health 29 May 2020
- Engagement in action: Flying the flag for women in farming 1 May 2020
About APHA science
A blog about science at the Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA).