APHA Weybridge hosted the first Inventory and Ambitions workshop for the One Health European Joint Program funded COHESIVE Project. In this blog, Charlotte Cook, Senior Risk Analyst, talks about the event and the importance of professional networks across Europe.
Senior Risk Analyst at APHA
Charlotte Cook, Senior Risk Analyst at APHA, talks about the annual modelling symposium held at APHA Weybridge in February 2018.
April is Mathematics and Statistics Awareness month! Charlotte Cook and Flavie Vial share with us one of the many ways mathematics is used within APHA to inform decision-making.
For the past 5 years APHA has held a mathematical modelling symposium at its central Research & Development facility at Weybridge. Charlotte Cook (Computational Biologist) talks about how the day went.
Related content and links
- Antimicrobial Resistance (8)
- APHA news (10)
- Bacterial diseases (11)
- Bee health (5)
- COVID-19 (4)
- Data analysis & modelling (11)
- Diagnostics & testing (7)
- Epidemiology (3)
- Events (23)
- Farming (1)
- One Health (11)
- Parasites (3)
- Plant health (9)
- Prions (1)
- Science strategy (10)
- Surveillance (15)
- Viral diseases (15)
- Wildlife (11)
- Women in science (8)
- World Antimicrobial Awareness Week 19 November 2020
- International Development – One Health 3 November 2020
- Transferable skills: providing scientific advice to public health policy makers during the coronavirus pandemic 30 October 2020
- We are recruiting: Veterinary Pathologist 28 October 2020
- A new approach to COVID-19 testing 1 October 2020
About APHA science
A blog about science at the Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA).