Put your veterinary skills and pathology experience to work in an interesting and influential role. You will be underpinning the crucial work of a dedicated agency that is tackling disease and ensuring the health of animals throughout the UK.
Learn about the pre-election period and how it will impact upon our blogging activity.
18 April 2019 marks the third birthday of the APHA Science blog and what an interesting three years we’ve had!
Related content and links
- Antimicrobial Resistance (6)
- APHA news (8)
- Bacterial diseases (11)
- Bee health (5)
- Data analysis & modelling (10)
- Diagnostics & testing (6)
- Epidemiology (3)
- Events (20)
- Farming (1)
- One Health (10)
- Parasites (3)
- Plant health (7)
- Prions (1)
- Science strategy (10)
- Surveillance (14)
- Viral diseases (14)
- Wildlife (11)
- Women in science (8)
- Tackling antibiotic resistance – testing shows signs of progress 1 August 2020
- One Health: Virology in action 6 July 2020
- We are recruiting: Veterinary Pathologist / Veterinary Research Pathologist 1 July 2020
- Our scientists help with COVID-19 testing at the UK Biocentre in Milton Keynes 3 June 2020
- Controlling food borne zoonoses and antibiotic resistance to protect health 29 May 2020
About APHA science
A blog about science at the Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA).